Contact Us

To Discuss Further kindly fill up the Form below:

Why Start a School?

Education is considered a Priority

Affordable quality education is a priority. Also there is a huge gap between the demand and supply of schools. People are willing to pay for a good education but number of schools providing the same is very low.

More Schools are required

Current infrastructure of the K-12 Schooling segment is provided below, which clearly portrays the demand and supply gap, and thus the huge opportunity in this segment.

Industry Overview
Schools (K-12) 1.3 Millions (Govt. 1.04mn; Pvt. 0.26mn)
Number of Students 237 millions
Annual Student Intake 18 million
Additional Schools required 2,00,000 schools

Source: Technopak Education Outlook – 2012

Business Cycle Proof

There is virtually no impact of the recession in this segment. The schooling segment (i.e. K-12) covers the largest population in our society, compared to other forms of education. Indian private spend on education in 2013 was estimated to be around US$ 40, expected to reach US$ 100 billion by 2020.

Sound Business for the generations to come

This is such a venture which can be passed on to generations. An already set-up plan for the future.

Preference for Private Schools over Government Schools is increasing

The EY-FICCI report states that based on current trends, the private sector may account for a 55-60% share in overall enrolment in K-12 schools by 2022 – thereby representing huge opportunity in this sector.

Requires minimum investment of personal time

Day to day handlings are looked after by Academy of STEM India. Also a School once set, after the initial few years requires least investment of one's time as it becomes self-sustainable in all respects.

Requires minimum investment of personal time

Day to day handlings are looked after by Academy of STEM India. Also a School once set, after the initial few years requires least investment of one's time as it becomes self-sustainable in all respects.

Majority of Population in the Younger Age Bracket



Source: CIA World Factbook (as on August 2014)

34 % of the Indian population constitutes the school going children. Also, 46% of the population is representing the age bracket 0-24 and the rest 54 % represents the age bracket 25-74. Understanding the disparity in terms of the population distribution, we can conclude that there is a need and demand for primary education.

Other Important Factors

• Earn a Goodwill in the Society
• Property in a Prime Location is not a requisite
• Opportunity to own a place which is the Foundation of Knowledge
• Comfortable Work Hours

STEM World School Near Barrackpore Wireless Gate, On Kalyani Expressway, Kolkata - 700121
  • 9007200999, 9007999657, (033)68888-716